Happy Friday, Everybody…
- My husband is famous for singing that I encourage him to use his skill sparingly. My kids say, it is not ‘ApaSwara’ (ಅಪಸ್ವರ), but ‘AppaSwara’ (ಅಪ್ಪಸ್ವರ).
- Whatever joke my husband says is a PJ… because… his name starts with a P… hence all his jokes, by default, are PJs.
- My husband has a lady co-worker whose initials are B. V. When they are having a phone / skype conversation (obviously work related 😉), I pull his leg by saying, ‘How is your office ka BV?’ (BV => बीवी => wife in hindi lauguage)
- When I ask my son to say his prayers, he says, ‘Amma, let us give God a break; he must be so tried of listening to all our prayers everyday…’. Can’t argue with the kids of this generation!!
- My son was studying for the exam and was revising the lessons learnt by taking a test. I asked him to write answers without looking. He questioned me, ‘How can I write without looking?’ So logical, isn’t it?
- What do you call a girl who pushes her Father? Pushpa (Push… Pa… get it? :-))